Don’t forget that the WF Contest deadline is tomorrow December 1, 2011!
Contest rules appear below. Entries not following these rules will not be considered. For more information, please contact Rachel Trousdale, associate professor of English, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This contest is open to anyone currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program in a college or university in the state of Georgia.
- Works submitted may have been previously published in campus newspapers or campus literary magazines.
- Finalist entries will appear in the Festival magazine; authors retain all rights to their work and may publish them elsewhere after the competition.
- All submissions should be in 12pt. Times New Roman font.
- Entrants may submit materials in multiple genres up to the following number of submissions:
- Five poems (maximum of 10 pages total)
- Two essays (double-spaced, maximum of 5,000 words for each essay)
- Two stories (double-spaced, maximum of 5,000 words for each story)
- Two one-act plays (Samurl French format, max. of thirty pages for each one-act play)
All entries should be submitted electronically. Send entries as separate, Word-compatible documents to email@example.com. In the e-mail, include the author’s name, address, phone number, school, contest categories entered, and the titles and genres of all works. Deadline is Thursday, December 1, 2011.
SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT!!!